FAQ Responsible Units
- List of FAQs see Category:FAQ Responsible Units (GGUS)
- The FAQ about responsible units started as FAQ about support units long ago. In March 2011 a new FAQ was started inside the EGI wiki.
- The FAQs shall help the TPM to assign tickets and other responsible units to reassign tickets.
- The FAQ is searchable and public.
- The FAQ will not contain e-mail adresses or internal informations.
The fields are
|Unit= Responsible Unit This is the name take from the GGUS system, please do not change.
|E-Mail=unused|Interface=unused|purpose=What is the purpose of the UNIT?
|components=For which components do you provide support?|service quality=Which quality of service (QoS) will you provide?
|assigned by=Who will assign tickets to UNIT? This could be TPM or DMSU or ...
|solved by=Are tickets typically solved in UNIT or reassigned elsewhere?
|responsible=Who is responsible for UNIT? This could be a person or an organisation.
|documentation= What documentation is available on UNIT?
|more= What if I have questions which are not dealt with by this FAQ? this is optional
|sortname= Name of the UNIT, with first letter upper case and everything else lower case. this helps sorting the FAQ, please do not change.
List of FAQs